(a) Contents. The petition shall include:
(1) The name, age, and address of the student;
(2) The name and address of the student’s parent, guardian, or legal custodian and, if the student is in foster care, the case manager;
(3) The name and address of the school in which the student is enrolled;
(4) A statement that outlines the efforts the school has made to get the student to attend school;
(5) The number of out of school contacts between the school system and the student’s parent, guardian, or legal custodian; and
(6) The number of days, by date, the student has missed school.
(b) Sworn by Superintendent. The petition shall be sworn to by the superintendent of the school system involved or his or her designee.